Why Become a Mentor?
When you decide to mentor someone, you really have no way of knowing how far they'll go. Whether you shape the next great entrepreneur of our time or help someone achieve their dreams, you'll make a difference -- and that's all that matters
- Gain the opportunity to reflect on your own development.
- Develop key skills such as listening, questioning, facilitation, empathising and rapport building.
- Build your own leadership abilities.
- Feel more involved and that you are giving something back to the student community.
- Extend your own people development experience.
- Share your passion for your career with others.